Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekend and icecream

I love to get out from the city for the weekends and spend a nice and quiet time with friends and family somewhere outside. I really love the city, but my love for rural places is bigger.
So good friends of ours just bought a boat and invited us to share their first trip on it, yay! It was really cool. We brought this adorable dog with us, Koko. Poor dog....he was so afraid and lost during the whole trip. Here he is:
Look at his huge eyes (you can see the fear in there)
And me:
And my husband, Aleks:
If you are still here, I'd like to share not only the weekend pictures but also the one of the best ice cream recipes I've ever tried. Its not just super tasty, it's extremely quick. There is a downside though: to wash the blender...it sooo not my thing. I'm totally Ok with washing dishes, but not the blender. However in this case, it's totally worth it.


Banana Ice cream:
-4 ripe bananas, chopped and frozen

So the first step of this super complicated recipe would be to peel the bananas, cut and freeze it for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Once it's frozen (the next step) put it in the blender until you have a creamy and silky consistency. It takes about 3-4 minutes depending on the blender.
Add your favorite fruits or flavors. DONE!
I added frozen raspberries to one and cacao powder with hazelnuts to another one.And that's basically it. No ice cream machine, no huge list of ingredients needed, paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment